- Perform administrative, correspondence and clerical duties.
- Identify opportunities for company growth and market expansion
- Create/ suggest strategies for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyze and create plan for engaging target market
- Communicate effectively with Management, carry out any directives and report back.
- Interact professionally with clients and attend to their queries
- Answer phone calls and schedule meetings
- Prepare weekly reports and presentations.
- Adhere to all company policies including punctuality, excellent work ethics
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous)
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Proven experience in working in an office environment is also an advantage
- Ability to drive and having a driver’s license is a preference.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be creative and innovative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Presentation skills
- Persuasive and persistent
- Collaborative and good team player
- Excellent work ethics and ability to multitask
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Kindly find the links below to download PEPs app from Google play store and App Store;