- Create, edit, publish and share consistent, relevant content (original text, images, or video) that creates meaningful moments of connection for our online community
- Equip and organize photography and social media volunteer team
- Ensure and manage daily interaction with the online community through intentional messaging and comment and response management
- Set up and optimize ministry pages within the local church to increase visibility and traffic of the ministry’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content online within the moderation policy for the ministry
- Create and maintain a media distribution list to help promote church life moments and major events
- Maintain weekly media uploads to all web and digital marketing channels
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Work with leadership to help develop, establish and maintain annual marketing strategies to meet ministry objectives
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns to maintain relationships with both our local and global communities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (Communications, Marketing and Media majors preferred).
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, terms and strategies.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and verbal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and share tasks.
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous assignments and manage projects.
- Self-motivated, ability to anticipate needs and requirements.
SALARY: GHS 3500- GHS 4000
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and Application to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.