- Attending to current and existing clients and bringing and introducing new clients
- Visiting and attending to customers to take orders, Fabric choice, measurement, design specification.
- Delivery of completed orders and ensuring that orders taken are delivered promptly and satisfactorily
- Coordinate payments and issuance of receipts of completed orders and ensuring its banked appropriately
- Participate in the sales and marketing of showroom items and VVIP section items as well as gift vouchers and loyalty cards
- Provide feedback on how best to effectively meet the needs of the customer
- Ensure that the highest level of customer services and focus is achieved
- Build successful relationships with internal/external customers.
- Keep records of all orders, and ensure that this information is immediately transmitted to the sales books and reported appropriately. Specific sales records on each type of order should be kept
- Recommend alternative and innovative sales channelsPreparation and transmission of weekly, monthly and yearly reports on sales.
- Take orders from customers using order sheets and transmitting the information to the production manager and liaising with production and tailors on this regard.
- Inform the customer on any necessary changes to their order, price, styling, color, size and other specification necessary for a change.
- Perform any other activities to be added from time to time
Qualifications and Requirments:
- Must be able to drive.
- Should possess a minimum of an HND.
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to convince potential clients.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
NB:Candidates must be able to drive and must have a valid driver’s license.
Location: Baatsona, Spintex