The Marketing Manager will develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Customer relationship is key and well making sure our presence on the digital world is well positioned and at the top
- At least Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 - 5 years working experience
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.