- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Assist in the organizing of marketing activities to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Collaborate with Marketing manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Any other administrative duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
Required Experience / Knowledge
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Background in media and digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Neat and organized person.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.