- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range brand objectives that must be met in conformance with total company strategic objectives; providing competitive, comparative and dynamic insights on all identified customers and channels within the pharmaceutical ecosystem; recommending winning solutions and courses of action that will ensure the sustained growth of the company.
- Leads the business to obtain market share for the company by developing and implementing marketing plans and programs for each brand and product, through direct promotional support.
- Builds and maintains relationship with key stakeholders by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs, including company presence and participation in conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, seminars, etc.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research activities through collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products development by assessing and evaluating evolving market trends.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides market insights and providing relevant information by competitor Prices surveys and analysis of the data obtained.
- Achieves financial objectives by helping to prepare annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning roles to employees; following up on work for results.
- Assists in managing marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results in consultation with the head of department.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- A good first degree in Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, Marketing or related qualifications with at least 2 years graduate work experience.
- A post graduate degree in marketing and / or work experience in the field of marketing in the health sector would be an advantage.
- Good communicator with excellent relationship skills.
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proactive, self-driven, disciplined, robust and able to structure heavy workloads.
- A problem-solver and team player meeting high professional standards
- High integrity is required.