- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Degree in Marketing
- 1 year of proven experience as marketing officer or similar role Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Salary: 700 – 1000 Ghana Cedis
NB: Applicants must live around Cantonments.