Lifecycle Specialist, Contracts Management
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Complete scope over the management of all Contracts Management related activities for Remote’s external employees and clients in multiple countries.
- Ownership to drive and improve Employee Lifecycle standard operating procedures for Contracts Management.
- Engage with internal product and engineering team to build a strong product with a focus on improving employee journey and customer experience.
- Engagement with external employees, clients and internal stakeholders, building strong partnerships with internal teams with a customer-first approach.
- Manage employee data, ensuring information is current, kept safe and confidential.
- Solid experience in HR Operations and General HR tasks.
- Strong team player with ability to anticipate, work independently and demonstrate ownership.
- Familiarity with communication, documentation, and project management tools such as Asana, Notion, Slack, Zendesk and G-suite.
- Fast learner with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to adapt to high growth and fast paced environment.
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Additional languages a definite plus!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.