As a Dutch speaking Human Resource Specialist for our Shared Service Centre, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout the region and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Support key employee life cycle processes such as new professionals, data management, absence managements, transfers, leavers
- Preparing global HR documentation, i.e. employment contracts, employment contract amendments, HR policies, benefits enrolment documentation, payroll enrolment documentation, country-specific onboarding guides, resignation letters
- Organize and maintain employee records via our proprietary Platform: input, update and maintain customer & professional personal data, process various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new hire, change of status, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Benefits administration on behalf of customers & professionals
- Assisting with payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment for the professionals
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes and assist in maintaining standard operating procedures and policies up to date
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with professionals and our customers to explain and resolve queries and concerns (via email, phone and other means of communication)
- Support with review and renewal of company policies, and legal compliance
- Communicate and liaise with GP partners/vendors, including insurance vendors, local service providers, pension providers
- First point of contact for employees on any HR related inquiries
- 3-5 years of HR shared service experience
- Proficient in both written and verbal English
- Additional language skills in Dutch
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation throughout EMEA
- Ability to work in international team comprised of team members in different locations and from different cultures
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.