HR Implementation Specialist
Our Customer Experience Delivery teams are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our HR Implementation Specialists are responsible for gathering information and implementing our HR product. As our HR Implementation Specialist, you will be the primary contact point for customers during implementations. You will work with Project Managers, Payroll specialists and Data analysts within project teams to deliver great outcomes for our customers. As we embark upon a transformation of our CX delivery function we are looking for experienced HR implementation specialists who are adept at managing change and stakeholder engagement, and can clearly communicate with our customers, who are not always experts in HR processing or legislative requirements. This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across our Implementations team alongside our Project Managers & Payroll Specialists; plus our product and customer support teams, with the opportunity to learn and grow within our start-up culture.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Apply HR best practice to the implementation of the EH HR system.
- Root cause analysis to make recommendations on how outcomes can be achieved within product functionality.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and comfortable with having needs based and outcome driven conversations.
- Deliver training across multiple platforms to support customer configuration requirements
- Build and manage relationships with clients as we configure their platform.
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries, and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery.
- Work with a cross functional team of project managers, payroll specialists, data analysts.
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and with accuracy.
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate, current and secure.
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes.
- 2+ years HR implementations and/or HR experience, AU HR a must, NZ an advantage (however training will be given to successful candidates).
- Sound knowledge of current legislative HR requirements pertinent to the country being implemented. As you will be commencing with Australian HR implementations with a view to also work on our NZ clients.
- Exposure to other HR software to therefore have an understanding of different system configurations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and high work volumes
- Strong time and schedule management.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Maintain and promote positive business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to produce quality interactions and results.
- Customer service experience highly regarded.
- Experience in customer systems training highly regarded
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.