We're in search of an expert, For our modern remote office, A true organizational wizard, With an eye for detail and process. A lover of order and efficiency, Who can handle HR with ease, And put chaos on a leash. If this sounds like you, Don't hesitate to apply today, And join our team as we work and play!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Extensive experience in administration, HR operations, and payroll - at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills. Including setting standards and rules of cooperation, the ability to manage a small team, delegating tasks effectively, and communicating with a team of accountants.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think strategically and make sound decisions around administrative and HR processes.
- The drive and proactiveness to create repeatable internal and external HR admin procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant labor laws, regulations, and policies (especially Polish labor law).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (at least B2).
- Familiarity with apps used in a modern office, like Google Drive, Docs & Sheets.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in working with small (up to 100 people) or startup companies from IT area.
- Familiarity with any of the following apps and tools: Saldeo, Airtable, Zapier.
- Technical knowledge around integrating different apps, data exchange between them, as well as setting up simple automation between them.
- Hands-on experience in working with remote teams and managing remote workflows.
- Hands-on experience with accounting and financial management software.
- Collaborate with our in-house Junior Finance Specialist on collecting expense invoices & the monthly payroll process.
- Stay in touch with our external accounting partner and work together with them, especially on:
- formal HR-related subjects, such as verifying payroll lists generated by our partner, organizing formal employee files internally to stay in line with Polish labor law regulations, preparing monthly salary wire transfers for employees etc.
- preparing monthly settlements of contracts for work and contracts of mandate, verifying the calculations made by our accounting partner, and generating wire transfer lists
- optimizing the formal onboarding and offboarding process of employees, contractors, and other part-time partners.
- Stay on top of all administrative, formal HR, and accounting operations:
- take ownership of the documentation workflow, close cooperation with our In-house Counsel daily
- support our HR team with answering and solving payroll-related employees inquiries
- work together with our Automation Specialist to automate simple tasks and simplify complicated things
- create simple diagrams and flows to structurize suboptimal processes
- handle the individual remote-office duties (from time to time), e.g. contact with co-working space, company swag pack delivery, etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.