The ideal candidate leads service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business of the various Special business Units of the company.
As Head of Marketing, he will support the Chief Operating Officer with his innovative ideas to develop and penetrate new markets to sell and also work within the management team to maintain the collective work to a good standard.
- Develop marketing strategies for the company in line with company objectives including digital advertising, communications, and innovation
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns and promotional activities with the sales department.
- Formulate and review existing policies
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- The ability to coordinate quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Responsible for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar market.
- Must have great interpersonal relationship skills and ability to coach and develop a team of professionals in their respective areas
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Proficient in the use of MS product especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- A qualified Degree in Marketing or related field (a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage).
- Must possess good leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Must have at least 5-10 years of working experience
Suitable applicants should send their CV's and application letters email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.