- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Communicating with team members about layout and design.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualifications and Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, relevant courses in Graphic Design or related field.
- Three to four years’ experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Canva, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
NB: CVs should be sent to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.