- Responsible for the running of the cash register and ensuring the proper check-out process is followed.
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the store.
- Assist the CEO to replenish the supply of clothes that are understocked.
- Become familiar with the products and share knowledge with customers.
- Inform the customers about purchasing incentives.
- Give image and style advice to customers and assist them in choosing clothes that will suit and flatter their physique.
- Must work in tow with the production team to create designs.
- Must make basic alterations to client's clothing when necessary.
- Create content and manage the social media pages of the brand.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Manage the organization’s social media pages.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Successful Candidates Will Possess the Following Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Fashion & Design or related field.
- Formal training or experience in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- The high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Social media savvy
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Must be friendly and pleasant.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operations of cash registers.
- Must be teachable and willing to adapt to a do-it-yourself work environment.
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
Your cover letter should express your specific interest in and qualifications for this role as well as respond to these questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What importance is it to you to work in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment?
Location: Adjiringanor, Accra