- Focus on media (KOL) development (promotion vendors/payment vendors/other business cooperation locally) to get more users for the company.
- Collect competitive information, and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes
- Be responsible for setting up the process and maintaining Google/FB/DSP ads accounts. Build and launch advertising campaigns. Launch variations of ads to determine the best performing and continuously monitor results and improve ads. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collect competitive information and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes, Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Recommend revisions to current content, links, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. Develop content initiatives and work together with website content specialists to implement relevant SEO keywords on website content to maximize relevant organic growth.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in planning and implementing successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Minimum year experience working with Facebook ads.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)