The Communications and Media Strategist (CMS) will be the activity point of contact that builds community campaigns designed to capture and engage community members.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Identifying target demographics and campaign platforms (community radio, YouTube, Facebook, plays, songs, other traditional media).
- Deep knowledge of Ghana’s media and communications environment.
- Gather data on the best ways to message out program goals and activities.
- Work closely with civil society organizations on media plans.
- Lead campaigns within in strict budgets.
- Bachelors with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in the successful implementation communication campaigns for USG funded projects.
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience working in Ghana, preference for work with CSOs.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate her vision to partners and colleagues.
- Proven experience navigating complex and high-pressure operating environments.
- Demonstrated creativity and strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the development and management of programs within a context of multi-donor funded programs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with staff, donors, civil society organizations, private sector players, and host country government counterparts.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
- Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may follow the application instructions below for detailed information about each position and how to apply.
1. Go to http://www.fhi360.org/careers
2. Click on Search Jobs for the position numbers assigned to each position
3. Create an account and follow the application instructions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.