Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Help Deel customers with onboarding and successful deployment during their first 30-90 days on the Deel platform with focus on Global Payroll customers
- Becoming an expert user of the Deel product. Provide presentations and training sessions to clients
- Act like a project manager, collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, Payroll, Operations, Product, and Engineering, to deliver the best customer experience
- Suggest ideas for optimizing customer onboarding workflows through process improvements and product automation
- 2-5 years of experience in multi-country payroll. Firm understanding of payroll principles
- Experience in a customer facing role supporting a B2B SaaS product
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Based in the APAC region (or time zone)
- Focused, action-oriented, and always anticipating next steps: a natural project manager
- High attention to detail and can design an organized, effective onboarding plan and schedule for clients
- Clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members
- Experience in design flow and processing documentation
- Experience in handling multiple projects of varied technology
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and high degree of accuracy and keen eye for detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.