- Executive Student recruitment - Develop and implement marketing/sales/recruitment strategies to drive students enrollment for Doctorate and Master programs to achieve cohort targets
- Company recruitment - Develop and implement marketing/sales strategies to executives for open-executive education programs and in-house company-specific programs
- Develop business presence in Ghana, especially Greater Accra, Secondi-Takoradi and Kumasi
- Develop and implement effective marketing and sales strategies to identify new student and company prospects especially in the financial services, oil and gas, mining industry and state-owned enterprises
- Be the NiBS brand ambassador, preach the benefits of programs to increase students and company clients
- Build strong and cordial relationships with alumni and students to ensure their support for business development efforts.
- Support the development of NiBS Alumni in Accra
- Coordinating all activities with and support Lagos recruitment office
- Work and build an effective relationship with 2-3 people in the marketing team
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 2 years of experience in business development, marketing and sales in the education or service sectors
- Attention to meeting deadlines and in submission of work related communication and reports.
- Great marketing/sales/business development person with significant experience in student recruitment or customer recruitment in a service sector
- Capable of creating and implementing a viable marketing plan
- Capable of engaging in executive level conversation and comfortable with discussions with senior executives
- Ability to convey trust and credibility, great confidence with persuasive power to communicate effectively the benefits and value to differentiate our service from competing services.
- Willingness to learn about services/products that require deep product knowledge.
- Excellent report writing and strong presentation skills at executive level
- Willingness to work under performance payment/bonus system
- Executive level presence