We are looking for a Working Student Customer Success - DACH (m/f/d) to support our Customer Success Team for Appinio. In this role, you will support our Customer Success Managers, making sure our customers get the insights they need for their business success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
What you’ll be doing
- Provide customer support and assist in the coordination of research projects
- Monitor customer activity and health scores, and proactively reach out to identify opportunities for improving their experience and usage of Appinio
- Support of the maintenance and administration of our CRM system Hubspot
- Preparation of proposals, slides and other material for stakeholder communication
- Develop contents and formats to educate and engage with our customers (e.g. webinars, use cases, newsletter, etc.)
- Support on operational day-to-day tasks (e.g. planning and organizing monthly meetings)
You will thrive in this role if
- You are a student in psychology, business administration or similar fields
- You have previous experience in fast-paced, demanding environments like management consulting, big tech, or startups
- You are able to break down complex issues
- You have an analytical mindset and strong quantitative problem-solving skills
- You show strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation tools is a plus
- You show a high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.