A Warehouse Supervisor is a key role responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a warehouse or distribution center. Their primary goal is to ensure efficient and organized processes for receiving, storing, and shipping goods. Here are the typical responsibilities and qualifications associated with the role of a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Provide direction and guidance to ensure team productivity and efficiency.
- Oversee the receipt, storage, and distribution of products within the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through regular cycle counts and audits.
- Coordinate the shipping and receiving of goods, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Verify and document incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Monitor and optimize order-picking processes to meet customer demands.
- Ensure that orders are accurately and efficiently picked and packed.
- Enforce safety procedures and guidelines to create a secure working environment.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations related to warehouse operations.
- Oversee the maintenance and functionality of warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and conveyor systems.
- Optimize warehouse layout to maximize space utilization and efficiency.
- Communicate with other departments, suppliers, and transportation providers to coordinate logistics and resolve issues.
- Update management on warehouse performance and challenges.
- Must be good in calculation
- Maintain proper record for the incoming and outing of product
- Must be time conscious in teams of time verification of goods.
- Must be Responsible
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years’ experience
NB: All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com
Location: Shai Hills
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.