As a Warehouse Operator for Flyers Energy, a World Fuel Services company, you will be responsible for all duties pertaining to the receiving, organizing, warehousing and prepping for delivery a variety of packaged lubricant products for delivery to our customers. You will take inventory of all warehouse goods and safely operate all material handling equipment, including pallet jacks and forklifts, to load and unload delivery trucks on a daily basis. You will ensure that all lubricant products received are safely and securely handled, stored and staged for loading onto our fleet of delivery trucks.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Determine best storage methods and stock location based on inventory turnover and product type.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear, defects or damage - reporting all issues to Department Supervisors.
- Drive Non-CDL and/or CDL Trucks to pick up incoming stock or deliver products to Customers.
- Distribute materials and products to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Maintain warehouse and terminal areas to keep compliance with safety regulations and proper work environment.
- Adhere to Company Safety Policies and OSHA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effectively uses time; anticipates obstacles, adjusts priorities as needs change and keeps others informed of progress.
- Great organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels in the organization.
Education, Certifications and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Materials Handling/Warehouse experience required.
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- Lubricant experience desired.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.