As the VP, Strategic Accounts, you will play a critical role in maintaining and expanding client relationships within Invisible’s most strategic accounts. You’ll act as a thought partner to senior executives at some of the world's most influential companies, helping them navigate complex technical and operational challenges facing their organizations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 12 years
- Build C-suite relationships with Invisible’s most strategic clients
- Coordinate executive business reviews
- Maintain high customer satisfaction (CSAT levels)
- Grow and manage pipeline of business, from generating new leads at existing client to negotiating and closing commercial opportunities
- Closely collaborates with internal stakeholders (product, technology, operations, marketing, and leadership) to develop solutions to meet your clients’ needs
- Lead account planning process, bringing together cross-functional stakeholders
- 12+ years of experience in quota-carrying sales and account management roles at Managed Services, Professional Services, or SaaS companies
- Strong executive presence, and track record of earning trust from C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Strong written and verbal communication, and experience presenting to senior executives and board members
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy
- History of executing complex deals with large enterprises (>10M ARR), using a consultative sales approach
- Working in highly technical environments, with experience selling AI solutions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.