VP Global Corporate Controller
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- You will lead our current Accounting and Finance Operations teams, working closely with our CFO and CEO
- You will be the lead executive in steering our company-wide SOX initial implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- You will have key relationships with our external auditor, our board and key financial vendors providing non-audit services.
- You will oversee the financial accounting and close process including revenues, cost of revenues, operating expenses & balance sheet, including reconciliations and review of accounts.
- You will manage a global network of local third-party providers and bring efficiencies to the accounting team.
- A minimum of 3+ years in a Global Controller Role and 15 + years of related experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and seniority.
- Technically astute qualified accountant with experience in fast growing private companies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large Accounting & Control teams. Prior experience in auditing.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi country and multi entity groups, with multi-currency and international accounting consolidation of financials.
- Experience in support of complex transactions including equity and debt financings, M&A and strategic collaborations.
- Experience with in-house company financial reporting, disclosure, and board communications support.
- Experience with managing audits for large private or publicly traded companies.
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, accounting processes, internal controls and systems.
- Significant experience with large-scale enterprise systems;
- Outstanding organizational leader and mentor, with a track record of organization/team-building, talent attraction, and retention, driving individual development.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders from various functions to help lead change-management initiatives.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to coordinate processes across multiple stakeholders; comfortable with presentations and interactions at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to get hands-on with systems and analytical tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.