Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What this job can offer you
- Prepare and submit all reports connected with Remote Indirect tax obligations (Tax Returns, Recapitulative Statements, Statistical Reports, National Bank Reports, others)
- Work with tax advisors to prepare and submit reports connected to Remote VAT obligations.
- Ensure accuracy of ERP data: Perform controls in order to detect inaccuracies, liaise with accounts payable and accounts receivable team in order to review individual transactions and make necessary corrections if applicable.
- Compliance of invoices: Analyze invoices to ensure compliance with local tax law (minimum requirements) and proper tax treatment – request corrections if necessary.
What you bring
- Experience working in a Tax department (big 4 environment valuated focused in tax and reporting), namely at preparing and filing tax returns;
- Hold a bachelor’s or master degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance, Management or similar - to be a chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CTA, CPA or similar) will be highly valued;
- To be a team-player driven by excellence, good organization skills and attention to details.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.