User Experience Designer
Customer Service & Support
Since 2017, we saved 68000 tons of CO2 and 470 tons of E-waste, while 2 million trees were planted. We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- You’ll collect actionable insights through user testing, user interviews, competitor analysis, surveys and more.
- You’ll use both qualitative and quantitative data to design insight-driven, user-centered designs.
- You’ll set up AB experiments to assess your designs against existing ones, using key metrics to determine the outcome.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, among others.
- Utilize existing and contribute new, scalable design patterns to our design system and use them to realise your solutions.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders and encourage a customer centric mindset.
- Prototype, validate designs, iterate and test with real users.
- Create responsive designs that look equally as good on desktop, tablet or mobile.
- You are a passionate UX/UI Designer with at least four years experience working on responsive web.
- You have a people-focused design mentality
- You have a strong UX/UI portfolio.
- You are experienced with A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- You have an ability to work independently, taking the initiative to respond to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference.
- You are confident conducting user research such as user testing, interviews and surveys.
- You are able to run and/or participate in workshop types such as discovery, design and critique.
- You have experience working with - and helping to evolve a design system.
- You have worked in an ever-changing work environment, embracing changes and new challenges
- You are fluent in English. German fluency is useful, but not essential.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.