The Kraken Treasury Manager is a highly visible role requiring dynamic interactions across the entire finance organization, global settlements, product, and business development teams. Through experienced management skill and a data driven approach this candidate will lead team in facilitating the firm’s liquidity, cash management, and treasury operations needs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Manage a team of 3-5 individual Treasury Analysts to deliver results for the Treasury Organization and wider Kraken stakeholders
- Manage creation, maintenance, and interpretation of cash flows, loans, interest earnings, target balancing, and other custom treasury forecasting
- Use TMS, internal payment gateways, and banking partners to execute high value payments for treasury rebalancing and other operating needs
- Collaborate with treasury and OTC trading analysts to execute crypto trades and fiat foreign exchange transaction for customers and internal hedging
- Manage treasury operations tools across multiple global banking partners including cash pooling, legal entity cash concentration, and various payment portals
- Partner with Kraken’s global OTC trading team to provide robust and reliable global 24/7 settlement services and an extraordinary client experience
- Maintain a collaborative approach to continuous improvement of processes ensuring data verification, quality, and accuracy
- Conduct detailed analysis and deploy liquidity management tools to optimize internal ledger and bank account balances across a global legal entity structure
- Please note that weekend work is required 1-3 times per month for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics. MBA Preferred
- 7 years + experience that includes growth within Accounting, Financial Services, and Treasury roles
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion about bitcoin and cryptocurrency with a security first mind set
- Experience in markets, executing and settling spot FX in fiat and or crypto
- Experience managing or supervising a team for 2+ years
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build a variety of financial models and work with different data types
- Strong comprehension of the balance sheet and effects of transactions on the firm's assets and liabilities
- Understanding of global and local payment networks SWIFT, SEPA, etc
- Technical skills and experience to manage data in excel and SQL preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability excel in a fast-paced evolving environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.