We are looking for a dedicated part-time travel agent (m/f/d) for our office as soon as possible . You are responsible for all types of national and international business trips: flights, trains, hotels, etc. - the travel planning is in your hands.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- You take care of planning and structuring trips taking priorities and cost efficiency into account
- You are the first point of contact for all travel needs of our employees within and outside of Germany
- You plan meetings and conferences in close collaboration with the leads and directors
- You support the HR team in organizing the relocation of international employees to Germany
- You take care of arrival and departure planning for trade fairs
- You will work closely with local hotels in Frankfurt to find suitable meeting rooms and accommodation for our employees
- Professional experience in travel planning, for example from a travel agency
- Fluent German and English skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- Service-oriented attitude and enjoyment of communicating with our employees
- Proactive and motivated
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.