Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Admin & Office
We are looking for detail-oriented Ticketing and Reservation Officer to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Book and issue travel ticket.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as holiday packages, travel insurance, visa assistance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Customer-service experience.
- Rich in industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Qualification Required: Degree Holder
- Years of Experience: (5 years’ experience)
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.