We are looking for a meticulous teller or cash boy to be responsible for customers' financial transactions. The teller's responsibilities include helping customers with basic transactions, ensuring their paperwork is properly completed, ensuring they have the necessary funds available, and ensuring your cash drawer is balanced before and after your shift.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Demonstrate skill in use of computers through accurately receiving, validating and processing of customer's cash and cheque deposits without mistakes.
- Addressing customers by name with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Dealing tactfully and efficiently with demanding customers.
- Adhering to all bank security, audit, and compliance requirements.
- Be diligent and ensuring compliance with bank policies and procedures when performing transactions
- Performing clerical and administrative duties.
- Reporting any suspicious activity to line managers
- Ability to write reports and correspondence on emerging issues
- Analyzing information and having the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate a team player attitude through positive approach in interactions with customers and team members
- Ability to work a schedule that sometimes includes working weekends
- HND minimum
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.