Technical Support Specialist (B2B)
Customer Service & Support
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the client’s products and services. In this position, you will collaborate with various teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team
- Interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Log, manage, and follow up on all customer support tickets
- Perform problem-solving tasks, provide answers to product-related questions and troubleshooting and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Perform ad hoc tasks when requested by the client
- Proactively monitor the client’s dashboards and platforms and actively reach out to customers who need extra support with troubleshooting
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- At least 2 years of working experience in Technical Support is required
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willingness to learn about how networks and IoT technology behave and operate
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.