A reputable private school at Taifa, Accra, is inviting interested and qualified individuals for the under-listed positions:
1. Facilitators (Teachers) for the following subjects:
- English Language
- Twi (Akuapem or Asante)
- Lower Primary Class Teachers
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a diploma or degree in Education
- Have a good communication skill
- Must be computer literate.
- At least 2 years experience is required
Suitable applicants should send CVs and applications to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.