We would like to bring you on board as our Talent Acquisition Specialist in Accra to make our expansion a success story and model for our future endeavors. You will use your analytical thinking and people skills to attract candidates that share our values. Your contribution will make a difference in the life of our new colleagues and have an impact on their career path.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Attract candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, among others
- Conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate information
- Prepare and onboard new employees to become fully integrated into our company
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter
- Create, update, and maintain analytical reports and databases
- Are native or proficient in English
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function
- Pride yourself on your communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Have experience with sourcing techniques
- Are highly organized with good time management skills
- Have good understanding of referral programs
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you:
- Are familiar with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow-up)
- Have a degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar
- Are familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databasesur values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Location: Dzorwulu Accra.
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.