As a strategic finance associate, you will work closely with your respective senior associate and specific operational teams to provide valuable insights and analysis to support data-driven decisions and to ensure that team’s initiatives are aligned with the company’s goals. Your responsibilities will include financial modelling, forecasting, and conducting analyses to identify growth opportunities and optimize financial performance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Collaborate within strategic finance team to develop financial models and forecasts, providing key insights to support business strategies and decision-making;
- Perform detailed financial analysis, identifying trends, opportunities, and risks;
- Monitor financial metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress towards strategic goals;
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in corporate finance, consulting, strategic finance or FP&A role;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, financial modelling, and data analysis tools;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent command of English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.