Sr. Revenue Analyst
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Oyster is growing fast, and we are hiring a Sr. Revenue Analyst to support the Revenue Operations (RevOps) team. RevOps is part of the Sales & Partnerships department. This role is critical to the success of the team and Oyster is looking for someone who has passion for their role and can contribute to both the success of the team and also the culture of the organisation, considering the cross functional nature of the role. A successful candidate will have experience working in revenue operations in SaaS, working with sales leaders, and is strong across all aspects of revenue analytics and forecasting.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you'll do…
- Work with the Sales & Partnerships Leadership Team to enable the success of our growing team
- Define and iterate on important metrics to measure overall performance of the sales team
- In conjunction with other members of the revenue operations team, finance and data & analytics, build a data-driven culture that empowers individual contributors right up to senior leadership.
- Help establish processes to effectively forecast and report performance to senior leadership
- Help in calculating quarterly commissions accurately and efficiently
- Set quarterly and annual targets for each area of sales and partnerships to ensure Oyster is on a trajectory of success
- Communicate important information to the sales and partnership org regularly
- Work with internal teams and external partners to manage tools and resources to work faster and smarter
- Be a key member of the revenue operations team to surface strategic insights that will benefit Oyster as a whole
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of relevant experience in revenue operations at a SaaS company
- Experience with forecasting tools (e.g Looker, Salesforce, Kluster, Pigment, etc.)
- Experience working with and communicating with sales leadership
- Experience leading cross functional projects
- Strong analytical abilities, preferably with knowledge and experience using data analysis and visualization tools (e.g: Looker, Tableau, data studio, powerbi, mixpanel, mode, etc)
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- Strong interpersonal skills, open and friendly attitude
- Excellent communication and the ability to document processes for both business and technical audiences
- Bonus: experience implementing a commissions software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.