At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Provide financial planning, analysis and decision support while understanding the unique characteristics of our operations
- Build, maintain and produce reports with dashboards to track financial performance while communicating performance
- Compile and assess the financial impact of various investments, communicating performance and best use of capital
- Create ad-hoc financial analysis driven by the ever changing dynamics of a global organization
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate results
What you’ll bring:
- BA in Accounting or Finance and ability to apply key accounting and finance principles
- 6-8 years of direct experience in a financial forecasting, planning and analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with GL and Forecasting tools (e.g. PeopleSoft/OneStream)
- Experience with business intelligence applications (Power BI, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep, Alteryx)
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently toward executing processes, and meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Effective prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to apply innovative approaches and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.