As a member of our Client Services team, you will work with SMB clients and their supporting account teams to run the daily operational processes that underpin client success. You will work directly with Clients and Client stakeholders to nurture relationships and fulfill their operational needs by coordinating Toptal groups (e.g., talent ops, legal, finance). The most successful Client Specialists accomplish this while keeping an eye on new opportunities for Toptal to help solve our clients’ most challenging problems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provide support to clients using several communication tools (email, chat, and phone).
- Work collaboratively with our Sales, Talent Operations, Finance, and Legal teams to efficiently anticipate and fulfill client needs.
- Communicate via Zoom and Slack to maintain a high level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Partner with client support teams and internal stakeholders to resolve client issues as needed.
- Act with a sense of urgency in resolving client and talent issues and have the judgment to include the proper people or teams to resolve.
- Handle escalated cases and assist clients and talent who need immediate attention, as needed in the absence of management.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of all Toptal service offerings and policies.
- Provide support to new and existing team members by assisting with training and learning new tasks.
- Have the opportunity to work on special projects and initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in customer service over a variety of communication channels (email, Slack, and chat).
- Knowledge of the software development field is a significant plus.
- Must be a strong performer in high-volume, high-pressure situations.
- Communication. Must be able to have difficult conversations and de-escalate situations when appropriate. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Collaborative. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong, customer-centric relationships, both internally and externally.
- Team-oriented. Cooperative and promotes an environment of continuous improvement.
- Problem solver. Must be capable of uncovering issues and resolving them quickly and effectively.
- Time management. Must be able to work independently and manage time and resources efficiently; can successfully manage competing priorities.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.