The Service Quality Specialist is responsible for coordinating and overseeing quality assurance for all health offers on the platform accessed by clients and provided by all Tiko providers. Day to day you'll also be:
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Tailoring quality assurance procedures and policies to suit local market needs, ensuring that all providers on the Tiko platform meet our quality standards.
- Understanding client requirements, using this knowledge to drive high-quality service implementation and foster provider accountability.
- Gathering feedback from stakeholders and beneficiaries, using it to recommend program improvements, and promote accountability among franchisors and individual Tiko providers.
- Evaluating and flagging any Triggerise systems and procedures that could compromise service quality.
- Managing Service Level Agreements with our diverse franchisors, monitoring for any breaches and maintaining all associated records and reports.
- Establishing and managing a pool of trained independent providers who adhere to our standards.
- Coordinating independent quality auditors to certify and audit providers.
- Continuously assessing training needs for providers and field employees, ensuring on-the-job training for Tiko clinics and pharmacies.
- Developing and maintaining quality reports and other relevant documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality improvement role within the health services sector is required, with a preference for those who have specifically worked on Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) initiatives targeted at young people.
- Exposure to implementing health quality improvement audits.
- You have In-depth knowledge of modern Quality Management Systems and Processes.
- Confident and clear English communication skills - both written and verbal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.