Planet is seeking a strong Senior Technical Revenue Accountant with a positive attitude and affinity for process improvement within a fast-growing environment. This role will work closely with cross functional teams to ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of revenue. The role will be focusing on revenue close, revenue reporting, and revenue process improvement. The ideal candidate will have a combination of both operational and technical revenue experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Impact You’ll Own:
- Update revenue accounting policies and revenue position papers.
- Prepare accounting memos for non-standard deals.
- Review and approve revenue arrangement in NetSuite to ensure the revenue is accounted for correctly.
- Assist in performing contract review analysis for non-standard deals to ensure revenue is properly treated.
- Participate in revenue month end and quarter end close.
- Prepare revenue and commission related disclosure at quarter end.
- Ownership of reconciliations, flux analysis and other processes at consolidated level within the worldwide revenue close cycle and collaborate with international revenue team to resolve issues/discrepancies as needed.
- Work with IT to automate and improve revenue process in NetSuite.
- Support revenue and commission related SOX and external audit.
- Assist system implementation for subsidiaries or acquired companies.
- Assist with ad hoc assignments and projects as needed.
What You Bring:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in revenue accounting.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- Solid working knowledge in ASC 606.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.