Senior Tax Analyst
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our (Boston, MA) based tax team, reporting to the International Tax Director.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead the tax aspect of the new entities set up by collaborating with various internal department functions and the external service providers.
- Assist with all aspect of transfer pricing requirements including maintaining the contemporaneous transfer pricing documentations, meeting local jurisdictions’ transfer pricing requirements, and integrating transfer pricing adjustments in books and records accurately.
- Manage monitoring, updating, and drafting of the intercompany agreements,
- Work closely with the third-party service provider and the internal tax team to coordinate the global compliance work.
- Monitor and maintain the withholding tax requirements.
- Assist with the review of annual international tax compliance filings such as Form 5471, Form 8858, and Form 1118.
- Assist with the international tax components of the US income tax return compliance, including calculation of earnings and profit (“E&P”) of CFCs, GILTI and subpart F income, and FTC position.
- Coordinate with the regional tax team members in managing the non-US entities’ tax provision process.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Experience: 3-5 years of directly related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent tax research and tax technical writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well on a cross functional team as well as operate effectively in a corporate culture
- Certification/Licensure: CPA is preferred.
- Other: Strong communication, project management and organization skills required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.