OP Labs is looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join our Developer Relations team. You will be responsible for managing the technical support function and ensuring that issues from partners, developers, and OP Stack contributors are being addressed in a timely and effective manner. You will also work closely with other members of the Developer Relations team to ensure that customer needs are being met and to provide feedback to the product team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Lead the technical support function, including responding to support requests, triaging issues, and developing new support processes or tools as needed.
- Ensure that partner and customer issues are being addressed in a timely and effective manner, and work closely with the Developer Relations, Product, and Engineering teams to resolve complex issues.
- Rigorously track and report on issues and the support function as a whole, defining key metrics and how they are reported to leadership.
- Act as a strong internal advocate for developers using OP products, in particular advocating for long term and proactive solutions to common issues.
- Work closely with the product team to provide feedback on customer needs and identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Develop and maintain documentation and training materials to support customers and internal teams.
- Establish process to leverage open source developers who identify, track, and resolve issues in public with the developer community.
- Work closely with the Optimism Foundation to manage technical support contributor team.
- 5+ years of experience in technical support, with a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong technical skills and experience with troubleshooting complex issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with customers, internal teams, and external partners.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.