Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Complex and meaningful challenges — solving them will enable people and businesses to live and operate in any country of the world.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups, we keep most stuff async, but see each other weekly.
- Competitive salary, stock options, unlimited PTO and a set of perks and benefits.
- A supportive and kind work environment where we would like you to challenge the dogmas and pursue innovation!
- Strong team of experienced engineers who will support and facilitate your professional growth.
- Exposure to modern processes, tooling and infrastructure setup. We use Kubernetes, GitOps, Terragrunt/Terraform, etc.
- Significant experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, which includes architecting, implementing and maintaining a Platform for other teams
- Solid knowledge and experience in Kubernetes, AWS (or similar Cloud Provider) and Terraform
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (GitLab CI is preferred)
- Experience with at least 1 back-end programming language (Elixir, Clojure, Java, Node.js, Python, etc)
- Experience with 1 programming language used to develop SRE tooling (Go, Python)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and self-guidedness
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and develop
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.