Senior Specialist, Benefits Solutions
Customer Service & Support
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Research employee benefits plans and vendors to identify those that present the best value.
- Design, recommend and implement new benefits programs, with a special focus on retirement plans. Examine possible plan designs and benefits cost changes.
- Negotiate with vendors and administrators for best plans, options, and rates delivering a better program at each renewal.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations.
- Analyze current benefits, evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience, and competitive trends in benefits programs.
- Review short- and long-range cost estimates/projections and relevant statistical analyses regarding modifications in benefits programs and implementation of new programs.
- Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers. Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the benefits package.
- Handle escalations of benefits plans issues.
- Identify automation and process improvement opportunities.
- Work closely and effectively with Product, Engineering, Automation, Payroll, International Operations, Legal, Sales, and Customer Success Remote teams to ensure scalability and success of new benefit programs implementation or standard renewals.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up and get things done.
- Be an internal and external champion of Remote's values and Benefits team's goals.
- You have years of experience in Benefits Administration, providing excellent customer service, and designing quality benefits plans, including retirement plans.
- You possess top-notch project management skills to accomplish goals, drive reporting, due date adherence, and process iteration to ensure better quality of processes.
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs.
- Ability to understand, evaluate and make judgment on proposals (RFPs).
- Knowledge of benefits contract language.
- You are a manager of one
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.