As a key member of the Pricing and Profitability team, you will play a critical role in addressing the needs of a diverse customer base through strategic pricing actions. Your expertise in financial modeling, data analysis, pricing intelligence, and pricing strategies will be used to identify and define opportunities that drive the company’s revenue growth in alignment with strategic objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Maintaining profitability and unit economics model, ownership of regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Processing and reporting competitive intelligence on product offerings through collaboration with the Finance Data team.
- Monitoring and assessing results of pricing optimization experiments, and initiatives (both to-market and in-market).
- Utilizing pricing, transaction, and market data to build business cases for pricing & profitability opportunities. Challenging the status quo to continuously evolve the company’s pricing strategy.
- Managing pricing escalations by working closely with sales and account managers, standardizing deal structure to simplify execution.
- Working with the product pricing team to continuously improve pricing and rebate tool capabilities to address growing business complexity and requirements.
- Managing price change process with stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely delivery to customers.
- Managing the 12-month pricing action roadmap to ensure we’re working in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Previous senior pricing analyst experience.
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills.
- 5+ years of professional experience in data analysis using data visualization software (Looker, Tableau, etc).
- 5+ years of professional experience using SQL-like language.
- Financial modeling and analytics skills, proficiency in Excel usage for data analysis.
- The advanced skill level and demonstrable experience distilling big data sets into actionable insights that drive business value.
- Demonstrated ability to present and clearly articulate summarized data analysis results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks.
- Previous pricing analyst experience at a marketplace company.
- Previous Looker experience.
- Experience with forecasting, modeling, and user research is prioritized.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.