Right now, the best jobs are limited to people in a handful of the world’s wealthiest cities, yet brilliant people are everywhere. Driven to overturn the status quo and distribute opportunities equally around the world, Oyster launched its global employment platform to help companies hire, pay, and care for talent anywhere.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
What you'll do...
- Work on a team of global payroll specialists across multiple time zones and 30+ countries
- Maintain professional knowledge of all Spain payroll legislative changes
- Correspondence w/ local accountants and external vendors, while maintaining a professional relationship
- Work closely with HR team members to manage enhancements to processes and legislation
- Regularly create and reconcile key payroll reports including gross-to-net reports, payroll control summaries, employer cost summaries by payroll component, payslips, and payment file reports
- Review and approve payroll activities & payments when needed
- Lead/Mentor other global payroll specialists across multiple time zones
- Formatting & manipulation of payroll file uploads to Vendors and software (NetSuite, Alteryx, etc)
- Creating & maintaining payroll procedures & processes
- Ensure 100% of team members are paid timely!
- Conducting pre-payroll audits, checks and approvals for your payroll
What we are looking for...
- 6-10 years of Spanish payroll experience, including country-specific taxation and compliance (eg. with regards to taxation of benefits, expenses, etc,) and regulatory payroll filing requirements
- Experience with Local HR requirements, including specific onboarding & termination requirements
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel/Google sheets ie: csv files, vlookups, pivot tables, index match and macros
- Payroll operations experience including working with in-house payroll processes, EORs, and PEOs
- Payroll reporting experience including exposure to gross-to-net reports, payroll control summaries, employer cost summaries by payroll component, payslips, and payment file reports
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for payroll deliverables
- Experience working cross-functionally with finance, accounting and treasury departments
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates in a timely manner to ensure we are maintaining/exceeding company metrics/OKRs
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organized structure
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed environment where adaptability is imperative, across many tools and software platforms
- [Bonus] Previous experience leading or mentoring a team across multiple time zones
- [Bonus] Experience with pensions, retirements plans and local benefits
[Bonus] Fintech start-up experience
- [Bonus] NetSuite & Alteryx experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.