Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Oversee the processing of payroll data for employees
- Maintain accurate employee records
- Verify and reconcile employee data, including salaries, hours worked, and deductions
- Assist with payroll tax calculations and filings
- Provide support to employees for payroll-related questions and issues
- Ensure compliance with payroll laws and regulations
- Lead the implementation of new payroll processes and systems
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited institution
- 4+ years of experience in payroll or a related field
- Strong knowledge of payroll laws and regulations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members
- Fluent in English and German
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.