Jobberman Third Party
Admin & Office
The role of Senior Manager is to provide senior leadership across the whole organization, to build on the success of the company today and to lead the company towards a mature and healthy organisation that serves as a flagship for the West African market. As the Senior Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Ghana strategy, creating a financially and operationally sound company that has the ambition to create a positive impact on the communities and environment we operate in, and representing the organisation to enable further expansion in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
The Senior Manager will be responsible for the following key tasks to which your performance will be measured against:
● Team Management: build a strong and motivated team by identifying and utilizing each team member's strength and knowledge; To manage all Safisana staff and staff administration according to the agreed policies, including recruitment and staff performance;
● Commercial General management: manage the organisation based on financial, social, commercial and operational KPI’s understand financial management and be able to manage a company based on the key financial KPIs. To further expand the relation with food processing industries and ensure a robust supply of waste streams; sales of energy and organic fertilizer and To develop a stable pipeline for sales of organic fertilizer nationwide;
● Partnership and Business Development: represent the company in meetings with relevant Ministries, other government agencies, NGO’s and the private sector in Ghana that support the expansion of the business to new locations in Ghana and To maintain and expand on strategic partnerships and to manage formal partnership agreements with National Ministries, Local Assemblies, Corporates, educational/research institutions and NGOs;
The Senior Manager will take ownership of the following subjects to ensure the responsibilities are achieved as expected
● Financial. Reaching a positive operational EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) by end 2023, ensure 2024 financial targets will increase and streamline financial reporting processes.
● Operations. Ensuring a financially stable running operation by managing the Plant Manager who is responsible for meeting the operational (quality and cost) and financial targets
● Marketing & Sales. By having a proactive sales approach, and with the successful implementation of the plant performance, compost sales and biogas production should increase
● Strategy. Build on the existing medium-term strategy, and to develop and implement a longer-term strategy and scale-up plan which gives direction and purpose to the organization in Ghana and which is in line with the company's Group strategy.
● People. Creating a positive, proactive, supportive culture that supports the aims of the business. To define a strong culture and develop a strong team. To train and develop them, promote team exposure, in particular a senior management team for the Senior Management to lead.
● Stakeholder management and Business development. Representing the Ghana office and actively engaging with the many organisations and government.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Senior management experience with a background in the manufacturing industry, commercial sector or similar sectors.
● Minimum of 8 years senior management experience, preferably with significant sales experience.
● Strong preference in working and managing effective teams in developing emerging market situations
● Strong leadership and team building qualities. Be able to contribute to a positive team culture.
● Experience of implementing performance management matrix
● Excellent communication skills both orally and on paper. Preferably with a proven track record in building relationships at senior levels of businesses and governments.
● Experience with working within a multicultural environment, and with remote operating management teams
● Demonstrable interest in sustainability, and willing to contribute to a business that strives to be socially and environmentally responsible.
Strong work ethic
● Highly organized, problem solver and results driven
● Mindset of continuous improvement in the areas of safety, customer service, quality and cost
● Focused, decisive and attention to detail
● Good interpersonal skills
● Pro-active nature
● Financially literate. Good understanding of P&L, cashflow and balance sheets and how they interface. Ability to prepare and critique a budget.
● Innovative and flexible
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.