Senior IT Internal Auditor
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Senior IT Internal Auditor will assist in the company-wide public company SOX program, partnering with DO teams to help mature and sometimes establish the company’s internal control environment. Additionally, this role will partner with other team members to perform non-SOX internal audits on operational processes and risks. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has relevant prior experience (such as IT Audit & SOX) and is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to the Manager, IT Audit & Risk. We only hire the best to these teams, and your work will have an impact on the future success of this rapidly growing company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Be part of the team, collaborating with the company to mature and sometimes establish the internal control environment and SOX compliance, specifically focused on ITGC (IT General Controls) and ITAC (IT Application Controls).
- Work collaboratively with the manager, other team members, and control owners on the design of internal controls and maintain the risk and control matrix within AuditBoard.
- Perform periodic testing to assess the operating effectiveness of controls, including buildout of test plans and audit workpapers within AuditBoard.
- Prepare audit documentation request list, coordinate with controls owners, and track request status.
- Perform end to end process and/or system walkthroughs, where needed, and document process flows in flowchart format within LucidChart.
- Where needed, prepare control training materials to help educate those responsible for performing control activities.
- As needed, review policies and/or provide recommendations to policy owners to enhance them.
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (e.g. implementation of new systems).
- 7-10 years or more of relevant experience – prior public accounting (Big 4) experience, external or internal audit experience, and- IT experience preferred.
- Experience with leading, planning, scoping, testing and reporting for a full year SOX program in current or previous roles.
- Experience with leading the planning, scoping, execution and reporting of non-SOX internal audits.
- Data analytics skills with experience in using Google Data Studio, Looker, Tableau or equivalent.
- Experience working with High Growth or Technology companies, and/or companies that have recently IPO’ed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.