Senior IT Auditor
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We have an opportunity for Senior IT Auditor to join the Internal Audit team in the Philippines. This role will be reporting to the Internal Audit Manager. You will be working across our SOC, SOX and operational audit programs, responsible for coordinating and executing audit activities across our global presence and helping us continually improve our technology processes and controls. If you have experience in compliance programs at public companies and are looking to bring your knowledge and creativity to a rapidly growing, highly innovative technology company, we want you to join us!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
In this role, you'll get to:
- Perform and document process walkthroughs, design and execute test procedures to ensure compliance to frameworks
- Advise process owners regarding potential control or process enhancements
- Provide regular updates to Internal Audit Managers
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5 years of experience working for a public multinational company or accounting firm with multinational clients
- Experience in assessing internal controls for SOX and SOC2 (SSAE 18) compliance frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness.
- Experience in providing consulting services, including design guidance related to new system implementations
- Experience navigating and extracting information from ERP and other SaaS financial applications.
- Certification/s either as a CPA, CIA or CISA.
- Confident in your ability to communicate in English, both orally and written
- Highly proactive, organized and have a very strong work ethic
- Actively contribute to a team environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.