Senior Global Payroll Specialist
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Senior Global Payroll Specialist - EMEA will be accountable to process and reconcile multiple internal EMEA region payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendors, ensuring accurate and timely monthly payroll, reconciliation and reporting. The role will work closely with other functional areas to advise on best practice and assist on streamlining processes. The Senior Global Payroll Specialist will actively participate in projects and initiatives to allow improvement, efficiency, and harmonization of payroll processes.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Participate actively in the transition of internal employee payroll processes and streamline EMEA payroll processes collaborating with Finance and People Team stakeholders.
- Manage day to day activities of payroll for EMEA Region including regular and off cycle approvals and issues management using company ticket systems.
- Provide service as EMEA payroll team escalation point to assist on payroll inquiries for internal employees, Finance, People Team, Benefits Team as well as Customer Operations and Billing team.
- Monitor vendor payroll processing and compliance activities, review outputs for completeness and accuracy.
- Request funding of payroll, payroll taxes and third-party payments as applicable.
- Deliver data/reports to internal teams (HR, Finance, third parties, statutory) on an accurate and timely basis.
- Communicate regularly with Senior Director Global Payroll on internal project status, in country provider service and metrics and opportunities to harmonize payroll processes.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or related disciplines or equivalent in work experience
- Minimum 5 years of payroll experience across multiple countries in EMEA region
- Experience in third party platforms such as ADP, Workday, Ceridian
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of data.
- Excellent command of English Language (both written and verbal)
- Proficient time management skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexibility to manage multiple time zones and requirements for a global remote workforce.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a collaborative personality.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.