A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies. We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Administer various team member benefits programs, such as private medical, dental and vision, pension and life insurance, as well as benefits and perks.
- Verify & maintain data relative to insurance premiums, claims and costs.
- Manage global leave administration process.
- Recommends benefits programs to management by studying team member requirements, trends, and developments in benefits offered by other organizations, to include our customers.
- Supports management’s decision-making process by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
- Ensures compliance with government requirements by studying existing laws and regulations and updates to legal requirements.
- Monitors benefit utilization by preparing and distributing benefit reports.
- Conveys benefit related data to internal team members by coaching, counselling, and mentoring employees.
- Resolves team member questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as directed.
- Work with our global team of brokers, platforms, carriers, etc. to ensure our programs are operating efficiently.
- Ability to think globally and process complex information and philosophies regarding a global workforce that includes contractors, EOR team members, and direct employees
- Excellent processing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to come up with creative, inclusive, and equitable solutions for team members across more than 100 countries
- Global mindset to tackle diverse needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative, and responsible
- Desire to, and the ability to, work in a highly collaborative yet fully distributed, global team environment
- Ability to successfully work autonomously and with self-motivation and self-direction
- Strong desire to solve tough problems and share learnings with others
- Four years of progressive professional experience in the management of a global team member benefits programs. Experience with developing and implementing benefit programs, preferably in a large and complex organisation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources, business or public administration, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of human resources management principles and practices in all human resources programs preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.